Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Roommate is Funny

I have the best roommates.



You read that right.
Be jealous.
I know you all are.
I'm about to tell you about one of them.
She's so funny.
So crazy.
So hilarious.


Her name is Annie.


Now, I'm just gonna tell you about everyday happenings here in our apartment. Trust me. They are funny.

I'll start you off with a warm-up story:

It was just a few days ago when this all went down. Annie went to BYU to visit some friends who went to school there. For those of you who don't know her, she does fantastic accents. Some of her best are Momma Ode (from The Frog Princess), Stitch, a car motor, a cat, a British, Scottish, Irish, Australian, Saudi Arabian, black and hispanic woman.

Anyways, she went around telling everyone at BYU that she was "from the Ukraine". Everyone believed her. She didn't sound like she was "from the Ukraine". No joke. She sounded more Saudi Arabian if you asked me. They believed her anyway. People would ask her what part of Ukraine she was from. She would say "about 60 miles north of Chernobyl". She would turn to me and say (in her normal voice), "Chernobyl's not in Ukraine anymore....BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment